Media Search

Custom Search

Media Search Results

Friday, December 14, 2007

junk the junk

Some one asked me if I recycled my junk mail the other day. I said 'no' they looked at me in that I don't approve manner that eco nazis do these days.

I smugly replied I cancelled my junk mail, by registering for MPS and also stopped all sales calls by registering for TPS at the same time. That way you don't get the problem in the first place.

M/TPS are not widely publicised. I still can't believe that our DM handling houses still take 28 days to take us off their databases when I didn't give them permission to put me on there in the first place. Surely instead of opting out you should have to opt in. When response rates are 1-2% surely there's a better way to have a relationship with your customers, like looking after the ones you have already.

No comments: